JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#.
- Experience with relational databases and database programming (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Previous experience in enterprise software development, preferably for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Interest to learn new coding languages and technologies as needed.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly environment.
- Development opportunities that match an individual’s aspirations and motivations.